One click download
Clone is an easy to use file backup utility. Clone can be configured to carry out automated backups of your critical data. Once you have configured Clone you need take no
further action to ensure all your important data is backed up, it's all carried out automatically.
Clone copies files from one location to another. Your files are copied "as is" making it very simple to recover after an unforeseen loss of data.
Clone does not use any proprietary format
for storing your files, you won't even need a copy of Clone to restore your files, Windows Explorer will do the job.
Clone will backup files to any media that can be mapped to a Windows directory, including UNC paths.
For example, you can backup to a second hard disk drive (internal or external), USB memory, a DVD-RW drive or a network file server.
You can use file filters to specify in detail which files you want backed up, e.g. *.doc will only backup your documents.
Clone is very easy to run and configure. Clone keeps a track of how many files it has checked and copied so you always know what the program is doing.
This page has been translated to Serbo-Croatian by Jovana Milutinovich from Webhostinggeeks.com.
- Backup files and directories to a defined location - as many as you like
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Extensively tested on all these environments.
- Optimised to run very quickly with minimum system resources used, using the latest microsoft .NET framework
- Can be setup to backup files "realtime", i.e. as soon as files are changed in a source folder they get immediately copied to the destination folder
- Uses the date and time of a file to determine if a file should be copied.
- System tray messages are displayed to let you know what clone has done
- Synchronise directories
- Backup to any media that can be mapped to a windows drive or UNC path
- Use file filters to specify the type of files you want to copy.
- Schedule backs to occur at set intervals e.g. every 60 minutes
- Statistics tell you how many files have been analysed / copied
- Statistics tell you if any errors have occurred
- A log-file records sucessful copies as well as any files that might have been skipped.
- System tray support. Clone is hidden and doesn't clutter your task bar or desktop
- Can be set to automatically start when Windows is started
- Easy to use interface
- Extensive help file and tooltips are included
- Simple registration procedure, no additional downloads required
- Can be configured to keep old versions of files which you can go back to later if required.
- Can be configured to delete files and folders from the destination directory when they have been removed from the source, this is controlled by user defined limits to prevent accidental deletion of important files.
- Automated detection of new versions. Upgrades happen at the click of the button and take less than 5 seconds.
- Developed by a software developer with 20 years experience
I want to thank you for Clone which has saved all my files for me. I had used Clone to backup all my files to a second hard drive just before the C drive failed so I have been able to get them all back.
I ordered Clone this morning ! I love it and wonít be able to live without it !!!!! I finally got around to using it with my CD writer last night and I didnít have any problems (as I expected !). It works perfectly and saves so much time !
I'll be recommending this utility to anyone who needs a back-up solution that is functional without a lot of overblown code.